Our team spent tones of time, talking with server developers. The API didn’t came out like what we expected. We requested what we wanted and server developers spent times making it.

It was boring to wait, but we tried to be patient and refine some UI. And finally, the server environment for making data models were made. So today, I started to make data logics right away.


My part was to make data models and spread them to the table-veiw of the Main page, which I made it before.

By getting datas from server by Alamofire, I used Codable to make data models. It was first time for me to use codable. So it took a little bit more then I expected.

Also as I had hard time using codingkeys, I just made the name same as server-side. But I might change it later on.

After finishing modeling datas, I spread datas in table-view with simple logic.


Related articles

• Post page & My Profile page of Explog

• Modifying main page look better and more efficient

• Making up main page by calculation & delegate

Featured contents



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here